Co-found Dublin Theosophical Society with W. B. Yeats, and others; contrib.
The Dome [new ser.] (Oct.-Dec. 1898), with Yeats et al.; he published
books by Charles Johnston, John Eglinton, and George Russell, from rooms
at No. 12 Dawson St., Dawson Chambers, employing the name Whaley; this
name was taken over without permission by Seamus OSullivan and George
Roberts, operating from No. 60 Dawson St., in Jan. 1905; became Maunsel.